I love this and I am incredibly jealous!!! I wish I was "sick" with you too. I'm glad you had Mom down there this weekend and I can't wait to see you next weekend!!!
I absolutely LOVE everything about this post. It makes me so happy just to see it. I wish I had been "sick" with you too, but I guess I don't really get sick days now that I'm in the mom business. And I LOVE your suit. How cute are you?!
5 comments:
I love this and I am incredibly jealous!!! I wish I was "sick" with you too. I'm glad you had Mom down there this weekend and I can't wait to see you next weekend!!!
Ugh! I am sooo jealous too! And I LOVE you new swimsuit!
ha ha you crack me up. Way to make good use out of your "sick day"
Funny, that's exactly MY idea of heaven too! Glad you had a nice "sick" day!
I absolutely LOVE everything about this post. It makes me so happy just to see it. I wish I had been "sick" with you too, but I guess I don't really get sick days now that I'm in the mom business. And I LOVE your suit. How cute are you?!
Now get your arse up here!
Post a Comment