Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blog Title

It's an extremely busy day at work (wink), I'm sitting here thinking about my blog and I thought, "In 3 weeks my life will no longer be in Dixie." My blog title will become inaccurate. It got me thinking, "What is the title for this new chapter of life?" I'm so excited about moving Northward, being with my family, my friends, and residing in the Salt Lake Valley that I love so much. So what should my new blog title be? Any suggestions?

6 comments:

hbentley said...

How about....

"I love Heidi"

Natalie said...

How 'bout, "Dancing in the Rain?"

Amy said...

The Good Life. Cause lets face it, you really do have a great life and it will get even better when you move back here!!

Anonymous said...

I second, "Dancing in the Rain." We'll be so glad to get you home!!

Jacob said...

A few ideas:

"That John Denver's full of $#!+..." because you are back in the Rocky Mountains.

or

"Rockin' the 801"

or

Instead of "St. Geezy" How about "Salt Lake Sleezy"... okay, maybe not.

or

"The coolest guy ever is not here in SLC anymore" (hint: that is me!)

Let me know if you don't like any of these ideas (I can't imagine that would be the case). I can always send you more titles.

Lenice said...

How about "I'm not in Dixie anymore". (get it...Wizard of Oz?) I am excited to be able to see you more in person than just on your blog.