Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I heard something....

I heard that if you get swine flu you mutate into this...
I don't know if it's true, but it's something to think about. ;)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Nice. When I heard about the flu, my first thought was Willow. I am sure you are too young to even know that movie, but they all turn into pigs. Very gross watching the transtition. Lets hope it stays away from Utah!

Jill Clark said...

You are such a nerd, but I like it!

hbentley said...

Am I missing the joke? I know I can be slow. This flu thing is making me a bit nervous. Remember that my youngest is just like a magnet to any germ

Anonymous said...

Don't panic---just come to Salt Lake and we'll protect you!!!

Shannon said...

Oh perfect. Everyone has been teasing me that I have the swine flu not that I've been sick for a week+... and now this to look forward to? Great.

oink, oink. ;)