Thursday, April 23, 2009
ZERO Motivation!!!!
I have a week left of school, and less then that at work. I have no motivation to work while at work, and homework!? Oh boy, I would rather lose my right arm. It's warm down here and I just want to be laying out at the pool doing what I do best NOTHING! I registered for a summer semester at school, but I'm quickly beginning to think I just don't have it in me! I think I have a serious case of the summer time blues! I'm ready for warm summer days, and being home with the family. Someone say a prayer that I'll find it in me to pack and drive up to Salt Lake, with the lack of motivation I have, I don't know that I'll do it. :) Anyone want to do some homework for me? In fact, that fact that I'm doing this blog is a miracle in and of it's self! The point I'm trying to make..... I just want to do a whole lot of nothing!...... is that really too much to ask?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do it- a gallon of ice cream, by the pool. I'm so jealous. :) PS how is it having the Boy home?? I want to hear all about it!!!
Just do it! I mean work and school that is. Just one more week, finish it off with a bang and then you can do nothing for a little while!
"doing what I do best NOTHING" love it!!! I hate when I have zero motivation. Can't you just throw everything in your car?? Do you really have to pack things up. That way you have one less step.
So jealous that you've been hanging out by the pool in 90 degree weather. Jealous. Jealous. Congrats on getting a blog post. Baby steps.
Post a Comment