Monday, April 13, 2009

My weekend?.....

....Needless to say, my weekend was pretty great!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pic Brooke! I am glad the day came and was everything you thought it would be. And I am glad you followed my advice. Maybe next weekend you can step it up a notch!

Jill Clark said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you!! How fun to have him here!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Awe..... super cute. I can't wait to hear all the juicy details. It took everything inside of me to not come a knocking on your door saturday night to find out how things went. Guess I'll have to make a trip into the credit union this week.

Annie said...

Details, girl! Details!

Shannon said...

HOORAY!

Anonymous said...

You two make one cute couple, er duo, or buddies. Well, whatever you are, how fun to have B.Rad home. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

And PS, I LOVED having you so much this weekend. Seriously, LOVED it. Why don't you come around more often? Oh yeah, you live in the other end of the state. Bummer.

Where the heck are our pics of our rockin' weekend?

Brooke B said...

ohhh yay!!!
I hope it was so fun!