Sunday, April 26, 2009

UNO MOSS!!!!

Annie and I had our last shabang in St. George this weekend. And what could be better then spending it in Sin City?! We went club hopping, bar jumping, and went to a few "shows". Ok, that's a huge lie! We didn't do any of those things, although my new friend Diesel really wanted me to go to his club, he even rapped for me. Unfortunately his efforts were not enough, we said thank you and that we would like a wrist band anyways! Annie and I had tons of fun people watching, shopping, and of course some CheeseCake Factory. I have no idea what I'm going to do without my Vegas get aways! :)
This is us heading down, I tried to convince Annie not wear the hat! :) I still love you Annie!
SIN CITY BABY!
Only in Vegas!
These are our cool wrist bands from Diesel.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun last weekend! Now instead of Vegas weekend get aways, you can have Bountiful weekend get aways. We are much funner anyways!

Anonymous said...

So jealous of your tan! Wowsa! You look HOT! I guess that's what you get when you spend the weekend laying by the pool. You're a babe!

And the better question to ask, is what is Vegas going to do without YOU?!

Jill Clark said...

I'm glad you had one last get-a-way! You are way cute and I am so excited for you to live closer to me. I am with Amy, Bountiful has a much bigger draw than Vegas, you should look into that!