Friday, April 3, 2009

Somthing to blog about....

I don't have anything exciting to blog about. So this is what I've got....
A- Annie, I've met two very important Annie's in the last two years. Annie Neider, and Annie Salmon.
B- B-rooke, that's my name yo!
C- Cafe Rio, the way to my heart. :)
D- Days, days until Bradley gets home.
E- Eternal, that is how this work day feels.
F- Final four, after this weekend I'll know if I won my March Madness bracket. CHRISTIAN YOUR GOING DOWN!!
G- Grey, how it looks outside.
H- Happy, my current emotion.
I- "I hate this part.", my current favorite song.
J- Jezebel, quite possibly my cars new name. (Sorry Jake, it's a little easier to say!!)
K- Kite, I think I might fly one this week.
L- Lazy, what I intend to be all weekend.
M- Mike Neider, here is your shout out! :)
N- University of North Carolina! Come on BIG BABY!
O- Oh, Oh how I love general conference. Church in your P.J.'s!
P- Pool, what I wish I could swim in this weekend... oh wait it's freezing!
Q- Quite, quite unamused with school.
R- Ready, ready for summer! Warm weather, no school, and being in Salt Lake!
S- Snickers, what I'm eating right now, and what I'll be wearing tomorrow.
T- The Real World, my latest edition to my reality show addicition.
U- Unmarried, for now.
V- Very, very VERY excited about life.
W- "What Hurst the Most." , any one catch Idol this week? Wow, I LOVE Danny!
X- X-ray, I've never had one, acutally I take that back, I have once.
Y- Yellow, my most favorite color to wear this spring!
Z- Zoo, part of my summer plans. Anyone want to go with me?! :)
This is all I have people. If you would like take it as a tag, please do. Have a lovely General Conference weekend! :)

4 comments:

Preston and Alex said...

I am obsessed with this seasons real world!

Amy said...

Nice Brooke! I loved the snickers one! THat made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Brooke! Glad you can find something to blog about!!Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I love yellow - even though I don't own a darn thing. Too bad.

Mike loved that he got a shout out on your blog. However, he said he was a little disappointed that he wasn't the "N" as well. Maybe next time (he's so demanding).