Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lance...

This is Lance, he is about 4 months old, he just has he first surgery of a series to correct a clef lip and a clef pallet. He belongs to Shaleigh, one of my really good friends from work. I wish I had a before picture so you could see how good his lip looks, it's amazing what modern medicine can do! He was in surgery for three hours yesterday and everything went remarkable. He's doing well and might even get to come home from the hospital today.

4 comments:

Amy said...

It IS amazing what they can do! Your mom told us the story about him on Sunday. I wish them the best of luck with all the surgeries in the future!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hope he and his mom can be brave. Thank heaven for modern medicine. It is such a blessing. We'll keep them in our prayers.

April Leydsman Mason said...

He looks so good. I can't wait to see him when he gets back. When is our day for dinner?

Brooke B said...

Oh my gosh he does look good..
I hope things go good for them.
Love that family