Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My BEST Friend!



Dearest Brooke,
You are the peanut to my butter! The cream to my cheese! My other half! We've gone through the BEST and the WORST life has to offer! However no matter what we've always had each other! I'm looking forward to the summer to make up for a lot of lost time. The Brooke's will be one again! Look out world.... here WE come!
Love,
Brooke #1

P.S. I'm way more sick then you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Are you sick? Or is that an inside joke between you two? I am glad you have a best friend. Friends are the best!!

I hope you are having fun down in SG with Jake! I am wishin I was still down there with you. Although, I definitely couldn't afford it any longer. You are just too good of a shopping partner!

And WHERE is your post of how much fun you had with me (well, okay, my kids) last weekend.....I KNOW you took SOME pictures....

brooke said...

It's just an inside joke we have. I really am going to do a post from last weekend! I just don't have the pictures on my work computer!

Unknown said...

Brooke, that is so kind of you to be seen with me out in public, when i look so good! Where did you ever find such attractive pictures of me?! I think i look handicaped in all 3! :) haha
I do, however believe that there are 2 things which need to be addressed today:
1. I AM brooke #1
2. I am ALWAYS sicker than you.. WAY sicker ok! Don't even pretend to know how sick i feel!
But brooke, I feel so privleged to have a whole post for myself on your blog!! I love you more than dirt coke, AND more than cafe rio! Do you know how much love that is?! Do you think you can handle all this love?! Anywho, I LOVE YOU! I miss you, cant wait till you move home. And yes world LOOK OUT!! The brooke's are reunited!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you coming home this summer? No more SG? Why do I not know anything? Glad you have such good friends - such a blessing.

Glad you're my good friend. And I second Amy - much too good of a shopper!