I decided to take Thursday and Friday off and head up to Salt Lake. I had a great long weekend filled with lots of friend and family time. My mom even made sure I got time to see the VERY BEAUTIFUL Draper temple. We got to celebrate Miss Annie's one year old birthday, and I got to hear hours of endless decorating possibilities for Jamie's kitchen/family room. We looked through tons of old family pictures, so much fun! I got to see my friend Izzy from the tennis team who recently (as in two weeks ago) lost her mom, grandma, and grandpa in a car accident, she is a solider! All in all it was the perfect weekend home. I love spending time with those I love most. Thanks for making the time to kick it with me!
Queen Jamie reining over her peasants.
5 comments:
Fun Post Brooke! I LOVE that picture of you and your mom! Your dress is so cute and you both look so good in the pic! And the "Destroyer" is so cute. The rest of your pics are hilarious! The food one, where's waldo, the purse one, and Queen Jamie. I LOVE them all! It was fun to get to spend time with you. I am sad we don't have any trips to St. George in the works!!! Bummer!!!
Yay! I love post. Thanks for showing Miss Annie so much love all the time. I love even more for it.
And what's all this about Queen Jamie? Duh. I get such a bad rap. It's not my fault that I just really loved my new, free clothes that day.
I loved every second we got to spend together. Thanks for putting up with my decorating talk. I'm a bore. I know. I love, love you. And I can't wait to see you again. Kisses.
Great post Brooke! I have another picture or two to add to the mix... I'll either post or email them to you soon... I'm glad you were able to get away and come up. Every daughter/sister needs that once in a while... Love ya!
Ditto to Amy's comments. Very cute pictures and cute people in them especially Annie and the 2 of you in front of the Temple!!! Much love!!!!
Brooke you look so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment