Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St. Geezy with the Fameezy

I know this post is a little delayed seeing is this was a week ago, however I promised Amy there would be a blog post. (better late then never, right Amy!?) I got almost entire week to be with my family, and trust me it was much needed! Mom, Dad, Jenny, Trent, Amy, Aiden, Andrew, Oakley, Morgan, Paige, and Jake were all down here. Jake and I even got an extended Vacay when we went to Vegas, however no picture documentation on that one. I love being with my family and it was much needed time with them. Family fun will continue when I come up to Salt Lake on Thursday! Without further Audie here are 5 million pictures from last weekend....
This picture proves that Amy is wonder Mom, Yes she is making 5 PB&J's at once!
Amy didn't want a picture of her face, so we took one of the back of our heads.
The cute kiddos, only smiling because they wanted my camera.
Oakley got my camera and took a LOVELY picture of herself.
Miss Paige being Divialious!
What trip to St. George is complete without a dance party!?
Aiden and I were swimming buddies! Until I almost killed him twice!
We were still friends here.
The gang.
Oakley got my camera again, however, I think this picture is adorable!
My homes! I just love this guy! I had so much fun spending time with him. I took him to all the "cool" St. George hot spots. Dixie Rock.
The Narrows....
Ya, we squeezed through there.
Jake squeezing through.
"Damn were in a tight place!" -Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Lame, put this is the ONLY picture I have from my Vegas trip, and it's lovely! All in all it was a great weekend/week to spend time with my family, especially Jake whom I don't get to see much! (even though he eased my itunes library! :))

4 comments:

Amy said...

YAY For this post! I am so very glad you finally did a post about the St. George experience with us!!!

It was fun to be down there with you and have some quality Brooke time! And can I say you still look better than me even from behind!!! Why are you always so cute? And I love your new shirts. I am so glad you got the striped shirt and I love the glimpse of your red and white one from Old Navy! You had some good finds that weekend (and some killer deals!)

Can't wait to see you this weekend. Get ready for some goooood grub and fascinating slides!! ;)

Oh and I still love the sandwhich picture. Very artistically taken!?!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the pictures!!! Great Blog
Keep it up!! Love&Hugs

Jill Clark said...

I love this post! I am glad I got to be just a small part of the weekend (and might I say, the rather fun part. Impromptu dance party? Who does that?). I love you lots and can't wait to see you this weekend! Get ready for some BFF Time!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you cussed. I've wanted to cuss on my blog several times, but I've never had the guts. I salute you.

You're a freaking babe! Blue is definitely your color. And I'm SO jealous of that blue/white pin striped blouse. LOVE IT!

And I feel claustrophobic just looking at the pics of the Narrows. Yucky!