23 months ago today, my friend Brad left on his mission. It's crazy to think how FAST life moves! It's so interesting to think what life was like then compared to now....
23 months ago I was....
-A senior in high school
-Working at Black Tie Tuxedo
-Spent every waking moment I had with Brooke #2
-My biggest worry in life was what shoes to wear with my cap and gown
-I was getting ready for the trip of a lifetime EUROPE!
-Figuring out how to make it through one final semester of school
-Sluffing as MUCH school as possible
-Spending all my time with Andy, Nick, Bryan, Kyle, Bridget, Meagan, and Brooke
-Listening to and LOVING Taylor Swifts' first CD.
-I was still very much living off Mom and Dad.
-I was living in the Salt Lake Valley and LOVING it!
Fastfoward 23 months....
-I've been living in St. George for almost two years
-I'm a personal account representative at Deseret First Credit Union
-I just purchased my first car.
-I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life
-I have complete freedom, and LOVE it! :)
-I pay my own bills, rent, grocery's, phone, insurance, car, you name it.
-I've experienced real life. You know all the growing up stuff.
-I've experienced my first post high school relationship, and experienced my first real heart break.
-I've been almost an entire year without Brooke, boo!
Life changes and it changes fast! I need to work on enjoying the here and now, before you know it it's two years later and life is totally different!
5 comments:
Yes, time does fly. I just think about how much my life has changed in 4 years. I can't believe it. Can you imagine where you will be in 2 years from now??? It is weird to think about!
I can't believe my Laurel-Brooke is so grown up!! You are such an amazing woman
Sounds like you are a woman of the world now.---Don't forget us. Keep blogging!!!
This is a great post. I loved seeing what you were up to almost 2 years ago, then seeing how far you've come in a relatively short period of time.
I can't believe that Brad will be home soon. Wow. Time flies, doesn't it? I guess it always goes by faster when it's someone else's mission.
You're a babe. Can't wait to see you!
Isn't it weird to see how much you change? You don't realize it until you look back most of the time. I can't wait for you to come up!
Post a Comment