Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cousins...


This morning I had that chance to be a sinner and go to brunch with my two cousins Kalie, and Mady. It was fun to get caught up on life and take a trip down memory lane. It was fun to spend time with them. Thanks for making time for me girls!

In other updates in my life.... there aren't any.

4 comments:

Kalie DeMann said...

I loved everything about this morning! It was really fun! Let's get together soon! Love you!

Shannon said...

I've been wondering where you've been. Here's an idea: have a dance party and then blog about your awesome moves to "All the Single Ladies" song. ;) Hope you have a great week! Love ya!

Amy said...

Sinner. I am sure brunch and the company were great!!! How fun to have some visitors!

Jill Clark said...

Oh fun! Remember when we were sinners too back in the day and went to breakfast? I think you like the sinning a little too much... I still love you!