Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The City I love

I am loving this daylight saving business because I love that I catch the sunset as I'm driving home from work. Almost every night they are just amazing, tonight was no exception. Tonight I decided to pull over and take it all in. It only lasted for about ten minutes, but it was ten minutes of sheer beauty.

*Side note I had a wonderful couple of days with my family. I miss them already and I'm counting down the days until they come back!

5 comments:

Amy said...

THAT is a cool picture! I am glad you got to enjoy that and the fam!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. I already starting missing you when you left for work. Oh sad day. I'm proud of you for the choices you're making.

It was so fun to be together. You crack me up! Thanks for being so good to Miss Annie. She love her Brookie.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the other comments---glad you take time to enjoy the scenery!!

Lenice said...

How pretty!! I love that you pulled over and watched it set.

e l l e said...

Picture this...Romantic picnic...Michelle and Brooke....eating sushi. Yes... I miss you Brooke! I love you and we must play soon!