Monday, November 17, 2008

Let the games begin!

It's that time of year again, the Holywar is just about upon us, and I LOVE IT! The Utah, BYU game is more then just a game, it's the tell all of the season. Some would say it doesn't matter how many wins for loses you have for the season, it's matter of winning the Holywar. Red is not just red, and blue is not just blue, those are the colors of your blood! This rivalry runs deep in my veins and I couldn't be more excited for Saturdays game. I think this years it's anyone's game, no one team is superior over the other. The war in full furry at the St. George branch, it's a battle of the U vs. Y. Who will win this year?! What's everyone's guess? Please let me know in my comments who will win and by how much!


GO UTES!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I guess right, do I win a prize?

I say the Utes 38 - 28.

Go Utes!

Amy said...

I am hoping the Utes win for the sake of the Jensens. As for the score...I bet they just win by a field goal.

Lenice said...

I think the U will win (I will deny EVER writing this) but not by very much. I think MY cougs will step it up-we shall see!!

Unknown said...

BYU!!!! All the way! Haha jk Brookie, I don't want another bruise so I am going to say it is going to be Utah for sure!

hbentley said...

GO UTES!!! I think Amy is right. We better hope Utah can pull it off otherwise it is a sad day in many of the Jensen's homes. What is the prize if we guess it right???

Utah 34-31?? Really, why guess anything else.

I am coming next week to collect my prize!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on what Heidi said on everything!
GO UTES!!!