I guess this is the hand we've been delt. I don't know if anyone listened to John McCain's speech last night and I was so impressed with him. I ran for 6th class officer and I lost, I can't imagine how sad John must be! It's was only Park Lane's 6th grade that didn't vote for me, not the entire nation! Here's to living in a free country where we are free to choose! God Bless the USA!
4 comments:
Nice pics Brooke. Have you recovered from your loss yet?
You know Amy, it's been touch and go, but in the end I think I've been able to overcome those feelings of rejection. Maybe I can help John through this time!?
Ha, ha!!! I love your story of your 6th grade rejection. Obviously it didn't affect your self-esteem. You are seriously the most self assured girl I know. It makes me want to be more like you.
PS - I talked to Mom about coming down with her next week. I'm on the fence. Love you!
Hope when you come home you'll still reveal your inner feelings like you do now. I love to read how you're facing life.
Post a Comment