Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lack of time...

I know my blog hasn't been the most fun these days. My life is so busy, I don't even have time to think. Do you know that really over whelming feeling of having so much to do in a very short amount of time, I'm there! I'm so stressed with school, finals, work, money, and finding time to do it all! To add to all of this, I was asked to speak in church on Sunday! Lovely! So I'm sorry for my sucky blog, I'm doing the best I can. Here are a few pictures to recap my life the last little while. There isn't much explanations behind them, sorry, it's late and I'm tired. This is better then nothing. Maybe after next week things will clam down and I'll get back to my better blogging days! Until then, wish me luck in my crazy life!!!!
Don't worry about it.
Largest energy drink I have ever seen! It's called the "BFC"

These pictures didn't download in order, but we went shooting out in the whoops. It was really fun, until the gun cut my finger and gave me a bruise. Sexy right?!
Yoga in the laundry room.
Airin our my "dirty" laundry
Me and my Buddy 4-wheelin at on the Airzona Strip
Trying to roast marshmallows over the bon fire, bad idea, it was freaking HOT!!!
Me and the roomies and the DSC bon fire, it was way fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously so freaking funny! I was laughing out loud at several of those pics! I don't even know what to say about that first one. But at the same time, I'm not even surprised to see a pic of you dressed like that. Can't wait to get our own funny pics together next week.

Amy said...

Nice butt shot Brooke! Love the pictures. Looks like you are still having a lot of fun in the midst of your stressed out life!

hbentley said...

Love the pictures!!!!
I can't believe the first picture. When you sent it to me that night I really didn't think it was you. I thought we had flashed back to 1985 and you were some school teacher. Love the fire!!! We might need to go over the fire safety.
I am sssssoooooooooooo excited for next week. Let the games begin. THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!!!!

Anonymous said...

We wish you luck in your 'crazy life' and in your talk Sunday!!
Love you lots!!!

hbentley said...

TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG. NOT A FAN OF LOOKING AT YOU IN THE EIGHTIES.