So I know I've been seriously lacking in the blog department the last couple of days! I offer a most sincere apology. Life in Dixie is good, in fact it's great! I'm totally happy down here, and feel really good about staying down here for one more semester. I really feel like it's the right thing for me to do!
I've hesitated to blog about this next item of business. I don't want it to seems like I'm unhappy down here in the sightless degree! In fact I have never been happier then I am right now!! (And I mean that!) However it is Christmas time, and I'm really missing home! I miss the family get togethers, a house that FEELS like Christmas, and more then anything..... SNOW! The best part about Christmas is being with family, and that is one thing I'm lacking in St. George. I'm sure it will all work out and it's probably my last Christmas being away from home. So everyone think of me as they enjoy Christmas with their families! I'll be home on the 23rd and will be there until the 28th, so I do have awhile to be home with the family. The only bummer is I come home on the 28th, but no one else comes back until January 4th!! I'm all alone!! Oh well
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
4 comments:
Thank you for the new post. I love that picture. The real fun family things are happening the 23 thru the 28 so don't miss us northerns. There is no snow so you can't miss that either. So it looks like you now have nothing to be sad about.
Drink your juice , Shelby
I am glad you FINALLY posted. I did think you were dead for a minute...
Can't wait for the party to begin when you get up here!
I'll be honest: I've missed you in the blogging world! Welcome back! And, good luck working through the holiday homesickness. Glad you'll be home for Christmas.
Good news....I also get to go go up the 23 and come back Christmas day...yeah that sucks, but we can play!!!!
Post a Comment