Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update from St. George

I realize that I didn't blog very much through the month of November. So here is everything (ok not EVERYTHING) you missed....
-Brad comes home in 4 months and 3 days!!! YAY!!!
-Most of my family came down for Thanksgiving, and I loved it.
-It pays to pay your tithing.
-Boys are silly.
-I miss my little buddy, Annie.
-I spoke in church and I feel like I did a really good job.
-I got pretty good at Dodgeball on the WII
-I've seen a million episodes of The Unit.
-I went to the midnight showing of Twilight.
-School
-Work
-I finally met Shannon, the latest edition to the Jensen Family.
-I'm losing one roommate, and hoping we don't get another.
-Sushi with Courtney.
-CHRISTMAS!
-Oh and don't forget SHOPPING!
Jamie, this is payback! This is my lovely sister Jamie enjoying Ross to it's fullest!
Smores on the Arizona Strip. YUMMY!
Twilight premier with the roomies.
I just love this picture! Annie really sat like that for a good ten minutes. She loves Grandpa, and the blanket she's in!!!! :)
Shopping with the Girl's over Thanksgiving weekend! LOTS of that!
Sushi with the always lovely Courtney!
To sum things up, I'm loving life, and I'm loving St. George. I'm looking forward to the Christmas break, some much needed time off school, and away from work. I'm excited for Brad to come on April 11th, and so excited for Hawaii. Life is good!

4 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Love this! I am glad you are so happy and have so many things going on in your life. Boys are silly and you shouldn't bother yourself with them. Shannon is a great addition to the family, and I loved seeing you at Thanksgiving. Christmas is going to be so fun with you around! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Ew. I'm so disgusted with myself. Why the heck didn't I buy that bag?! I love that color! Who knew 7:00 am looked so good on me?

I love your new saying under your blog title, love the christmas colors, love this post, love that you're happy, love that we get to see each other in a few more weeks.

Amy said...

I am glad things are going to well. I love when I read your posts and you are happy!!!

Can't wait to see you in a few days! And you looks very pretty in that last pic!

hbentley said...

Always enjoy your posts. I am counting the days until your make you way up North. I think that is truly when the holiday will begin. Sushi?? Totally impressed. I went on a date with some guys years ago to a sushi bar...gross. Everything was slimy!!