Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm ready!

So it's been a fun, but lonely weekend. Annie and Courtney left to go home on Friday morning, so I've been alone all weekend. Ok I shouldn't say alone, Kason has been nice enough to keep me busy by inviting me to attend his family events. Friday night we drove up to Pine Valley and went to a cute little country steak house, it was freezing, it was 6 degrees when we got out of the car! Saturday I went down to the Vegas Bowl with his family. Let me tell you, LONGEST game of my entire life! Not only was I deep in cougar territory (although we did have wonderful seats, 2nd row, 45 yard line) but between 10 minute reviews, commerical time outs, and freezing temperatures, it was one LONG game. We left by the start of the 4th quarter. I would also have to say to Jamie, although Utah fans are far from perfect, I left less then impressed with BYU fans as well. Some stupid guy spilled his liquor, I mean gross strong liquor, all over my sued jacket. (and YES he was a BYU fan! Moron!) Sunday I went to church with Kason's family, I felt like I was in a rest home, I think the average age was at least 75. All in all it was a good weekend, but I've been alone through the nights which isn't my favorite. Tomorrow I'm on my way home and can't wait! I'm so ready to be home taking in the Holiday season with my family! I missed my most favorite Christmas tradition last night of The Johnson Progressive Dinner, it was the first time in my entire life I haven't gone. I had my own little Christmas celebration last night, but it just wasn't the same! Family I'm ready to be home with you guys! Tomorrow I will be! CAN'T WAIT!!!

P.S. Amy I went shopping with Kason the other night and told him the miracle that we both witnessed with the Roxy sweatshrit. Well he went back and bought it for me and gave it to me for Christmas, NOW you can be jealous! I got it and I didn't have to pay for it! :) thanks Kason!

6 comments:

Thejpetite said...

well ive been just going to school at uvu as a bio major. live with nadia in orem. uhh...not really dating anyone. loving life! nadia is going to get married soon. talked to her man and hes droping the bomb soon! everyone is getting married its so weird. im not even close to that lol

Amy said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD! I AM SO JEALOUS I AM DOING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!! HOW COME KASON IS SO NICE TO YOU? REALLY, NOT FAIR AT ALL. BUT THAT JACKET IS SO CUTE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ON YOU NOW THAT YOU ACTUALLY OWN IT!

Anonymous said...

GET UP HERE, NOW!

Anonymous said...

PS - You don't get to be offended that I didn't mention you in my last post. You got your OWN post all to yourself. Joker.

Anonymous said...

PPS - Annie never has to be reminded to get excited about your arrival. She's always thrilled when she knows Brooke is coming to town.

hbentley said...

Kason gets the award for the "best friend ever". He is so nice to you. I am sorry to hear about your BYU experience. Every team has fans that can give the school or team a bad name. My thought is that you can stand by your team and be the better person. I am so excited that you are coming home!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!!!! Lots of playing to get done. See you in a few.