Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY AMY!


Amy is always doing posts for everyone else on their special days. Well Amy it's your turn for a special post! Here are the reasons I love Amy.....

-5 kids 3 and younger! Need I say more?!

-She is my most favorite sister-in-law.

-She is PERFECT for Trent!

-She can handle us crazy Jensens!

-She sets an awesome example of Motherhood.

-She is very thoughtful.

-She didn't make Jake and Trent stop being friends.

-She is an AMAZING cook!

-She is quite the little hostess!

-She's game for ANY party to celebrate ANYTHING!

-She's really good with surprises!

-Best present wrapper ever.

-She has a VERY contiguous laugh.
-She is responsible for giving me 5 of my favorite people in the world!!!

I just really like nay LOVE Amy! I'm so glad she married into our family! I love that I got another sister! (Please add anything in the comments that you would like to let people know about Amy!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh. Thanks Brooke! Really, that is so nice of you. I am glad I am your favorite Sister-in-law. Hopefully it stays that way when Jake gets married! ;) And I am glad you think I am a good mom. I guess looks can be deceiving! Ha!

Thanks again for this post! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Did you mean to write, "I really like, nay LOVE Amy"? If so, that is so funny! I love that you said that.

And I concur with all the about Amy. I love all those things about her as well. You thought of some good ones I probably couldn't have come up with myself. Yes to her being a good cook, great hostess (speaking of which, I kind of want a Ding Dong right now...I digress), excellent present wrapper, and on and on.

You're nice to dedicate a post to Amy. I hope you're already working on my post for my birthday. It's not all that far away you know...

Anonymous said...

PS - Annis just told me that she really loves you and misses you and can't wait to see you during Christmas.

Jill Clark said...

Amy really is incredible! None of you get the chance to live with her and despite what she ever says about not being a good mom, she is a great one! Her kids love her and just last night I came home to her laying on the ground playing with them. She is so thoughful and always doing things for other people. Have you ever not gotten a gift or something nice from Amy when you needed it? You should all be jealous I get to live with her!

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless when I didn't recognize you on your clever card.