I tried and I tried to take a picture of the snow, it doesn't work. (Apparently Dixie has spirit snow that doesn't appear in pictures.) It is snowing for the 3rd day in a row down here! YAY!!! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas down here, and I LOVE IT!!! I know I probably shouldn't, but I have been praying for snow, and guess what?! IT'S here!!! All the native St. Georgians aren't very happy with the snow, but this little hombre LOVES it!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad you, the hombre, are happy. I wish it was snowing here, but no go. Marti Skold said it was crazy weather down there. Jealous. Now get your arse up here already!
Yay for snow! My kids have loved playing in the snow the past few days!!! You need to come go sledding with my boys! Bring your full body snow suit!
Be careful what you pray for! Glad you're happy!! One of our best Christmas presents will be to see you!
I am glad you are getting some snow. I hear the schools closed. I guess it is hard to get toschool in 2 inches of snow. It takes about a foot for them to start to even think about closing schools. I hope that cancelled work????
I'm with you! Bring on the snow.
Post a Comment