
Have I told you guys yet that I'm loving this snow!? When I heard the were cancelling schools last night I thought, "Oh that means there will be LOTS in the morning!" Not so, MAYBE two inches. (Work wasn't cancelled, boo!) I'm loving this snow! It's putting me in the best mood ever!
P.S. Amy I would LOVE to go sledding with your boys while I'm home!!! I hope you were being serious! (Heidi I would also love it with your boys!) Let's make it a play date! :)
6 comments:
I honestly can't believe they cancelled school for that. Duh. We will for sure make a date of it. It is supposed to snow all next week, so we should have some good times!
What, you don't want to go sledding with me? Geez. I see how it is.
I can't believe they canceled snow for 2 inches. I wish that's how we rolled up here. I wanted them to cancel work for Mike so we could hang out but no such luck.
I'm glad you're the happiest girl in America.
Snow is awesome! I can't wait to get to Salt Lake next week. I understand they are getting a lot of snow!!!
I am looking forward to seeing you next week. Christmas is such a fun time of year.
Can you believe they cancelled school? The only time they ever cancelled school in Cedar is when the heaters broke in our elementary and we had to make it up anyway. St. George people are so whoosie..... But I won't complain too much because I love it that it doesn't stick on the road. I love the snow but as long as I don't have to drive in it. I think I almost forgot how to drive in it.
If two inches of snow is making you the happiest girl, just think how much that will increase when you get to Salt Lake. We have plenty of snow to share with you!
I am so excited to get to see you when you come up!
Brooke! how the freak have u been?! where are u going to school at? hows life? married? give me the skiiny girl :)
Post a Comment