Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things that made me smile...

The past 24 hours have been some of THE most stressful of my life. Despite the stress there were a few things that made me smile! Here they are.....
1. I got this little beauty in the mail today! Yes folks you see that correctly.... THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL soundtrack! A little bit of heaven on earth!
2. My little Annie, every time I see this picture it makes me smile! I just love her, and miss her so much!
3. Annie (my roommate) legit ate this! It's mac and cheese, hamburger, and ketchup! GROSS!
4. My Christmas cards, the best part is everyones reaction! Along with this, I love that Jamie blogged about me!
5. I'm always freezing at work, so Nicole my co-worker, went and bought me a space heater for under my desk! How nice is that?!
6. This guy! I just can't say it enough, I just really love him! We had really good talk yesterday followed up by a very kind e-mail today! Nothing makes my day's quite like a phone call from him! I think he can sense when I'm having a bad day, and know just how to cheer me up!

This just goes to show that even when things ARE crazy, if you slowdown and look around, you can ALWAYS find good!

4 comments:

Amy said...

There are always good things, all we have to do is open our eyes and pay attention. I love this post and once again, I can't get over your card.

hbentley said...

I am so glad that you are finding all those things around you to be happy about. Well done. The card is so funny. James asked, "what are Brooke and Jill doing" I am sure it would be way funny to see everyones reaction when they open it. I know I was a little speechless.

Unknown said...

I am so glad my mac and cheese made your blog! You are like the tabloids who blog about all the famous people and what they do and EAT. It is okay Brooke I enjoy being the star in your life!
P.S. That mac and cheese was so good! It tasted like a cheese burger! :)

Anonymous said...

I was loving, loving this post right up until I saw that M&C combo then I threw up.

Love that you got the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack - classic. "After all there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas...". Love it!

And I LOVE that pic of you and Annie. What a great picture! You both look so cute together. Thanks for loving her so much.

And yes, Jake's the best.