Sunday, June 14, 2009

Am I asking for too much?!

So I was reading movie quotes online today. Why, I don't know..... that's beside the point, I stumbled across this little gem....

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."

Does anyone know the movie? (NO CHEATING!)

Anyways, this is what I'm holding out for, is that asking too much?!

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Meet Joe Black

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that one is a dead giveaway in this family. Such a great quote. There are a million great quotes from that movie. Classic.

Love you. When are you coming back over? Brooke withdrawls.

Amy said...

Good movie, Love Bill Parrish.

tiffany and darren said...

I totally knew that! Jake wins. Now I want to go home and watch that movie.

Unknown said...

Anyone who does not know that movie is missing passion from their life!!! "i want you to levitate...sing with rapture, dance live a dervish." classic words, my friends!

and I must say, if you hold out for nothing else, hold out for THAT. kay, I know I'm sounding dramatic here, but seriously... nothing else in this world will be as worth it. :)