Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gotta L-O-V-E the weekend!

I live for the weekend! I can't wait for it to get here and it just never seems to last long enough! This weekend wasn't anything spectacular, but boy was it fun! :) In a nutshell here is my weekend.....
Friday night after work I headed to Mike and Jamie's (which if I never get married I blame them, who has time to date with them around!?) to watch Miss Annie for the evening! Me being the fun aunt that I am didn't stick to bed time and we had a fun evening of playing together....
Saturday afternoon I met Annie Salmon at The Happy Sumo for some delicious sushi! I just love sushi and I must say that The Happy Sumo is some of the best, if not the best, sushi I've ever had. Annie and I did some shopping and then I lost her to Forever 21... I had places to be so I was off to my next event. Next stop, Trent and Amy's for a "Happy Jacob is in town BBQ".......
Trent and Amy's!!! I love BBQ's at their house, there is always too much food, so much fun, and a LOT of noise!!! The entire Jensen gang was there (minus Mike Neider) and boy was it fun! As always it was crazy, and these pictures don't even do it justice!

My Girl's night with Oaks!
I decided to take Oakley for the night after the BBQ. Boy did we have fun!
First on our list....
A Tea Party of course, which consisted of mini M&M's and water.
Next was movie night and painting our nails. We watched the "Princess Show" (Enchanted) and I painted Miss Oakley's nails....
I let her stay up way to late, once again I'm the fun aunt, we took some silly pictures before it was off to bed. Let me tell you Oakley is one snugly bug, she was right next to me all night!
This morning we got up got ready for church, walked to church, entertained each other during church, came home had a snacky snack, now we are once again watching "The Princess Show." I just love my Oakley and can't get enough of her!

Once again it was a wonderful weekend! I can't believe it's already over. This week brings working two jobs, school, and everything else! Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE the pictures of Annie and Oakley. You have the cutest nieces alive. Seriously. I'm glad you had such a great weekend!

Amy said...

You are so nice to take Miss Oakley for the night, I am sure she had a great night with her Brookie! I really love that last pic!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those pics you posted of me are awesome. Really, thanks for including them.

And I'm with Amy. How freaking awesome are you to spend your weekend watching kids?! So appreciated! I love, love you! That pic of you and Miss A is darling.

So glad you spent the night. So glad we got to shop Sat. morning. Love you! Love you!

Now, when are you coming back over?

Anonymous said...

PS - You spelled Nie Nie wrong on your side bar. Love you!

Anonymous said...

PPS - How is your training going for your 5k? He, he, he!!!

Unknown said...

CUTE! Annie's eyes are so pretty! And by Annie I mean me! Haha jk, but that was so much fun to see you on saturday! We need to play more often, I hate not having a dose of Brookie everyday!