*Yes I did take this picture while driving! I'm sure it's fine.
Yesterday I sat in my car just before I went into work, everything was just fine, 6 hours later when I went out to my car there was a 2 foot crack across my windshield. I don't know how it happened or why it happened, quite frankly I think it's extremely lame! Because of how larger it is, and where it is, I need to get a new windshield. :(
LAME!!!!!
3 comments:
I feel your pain. Trent and I have bad luck with windshields. We have had to replace one (if not 2) every year we have been married! Cursed Crack!
I hate that. That's the last thing you want to be spending money on. Boo.
First, LOVED seeing you today. Loved my yummy Sev donut. Loved adopting your cute headband. When are you coming back?
Double "boo" to your cracked windshield. You could pull a Neider and not fix it for 1.5 yrs. That is cool.
Post a Comment