Today my friend Alicia tied the knot! The groupies and I made it so the reception tonight and she looked absolutely beautiful! She and her husband were just glowing, honestly they looked so happy! Both Alicia and her husband Rick are in my home ward, so needless to say the reception was a ward affair. I cannot tell you how many people if I was next, HELLO!? Do they not realize I missing a very important key, nay the key to marriage?!
*Left to right: Meagan, Bridget, Alicia, Bangs, Julianne, Brooke W.
It was a lot of fun to see old faces from high school, this is my group of friends (minus Michelle)from high school. Brooke on the far right is the next one to tie the knot in August, who knows when the rest of us will get there... Meagan is my bet after Brooke..... anyone want to wager?!
My best buds! Honestly, I just love these girls! I've been so lucky to have had such friends in life. I hope none of us ever get married so we can just stay friends forever! Ok, I don't really wish that, but it is so much fun that they are still around. So yes, love is in the air..... Rick and Alicia, Brooke W. and Cody, Me and my homes! :)
* P.S. What the heck are my bangs tonight!? I don't know what happened!?
4 comments:
I think you look cute, bangs and all! I will keep my eyes open for a cute single guy that can survive the scutiny of the Jensens!
In my opinion, you're the cutest girl in the picture even with separated bangs!
I'm with everyone else - cutest girl in the pics.
And you better not be getting married any time soon - we still have a lot of playing to do before you settle down with Prince Charming.
Way cute! I love your skirt!
Post a Comment