my birthday is in 19 days.
i love my birthday.
i repeat.... I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!
i don't know if my birthday could ever possibly live up to the insane expectations i create in my head.
regardless...
here is a one stop shop for my birthday wishes.
![]() |
| mac's creme cup accompanied by beurre lip liner. |
![]() |
| i've needed a new purse for awhile. i think this is the one. |
![]() |
| mr. george strait will be here april 2nd. i need to be there. |
![]() |
| and i wouldn't be mad if these found their way to my desk. |
- i couldn't find a picture for this: but what i'd really LOVE for my birthday would be the complete guide to the male brain. unfortunately i don't think it exist.
last but not least.
{sorry aubs, totally ripped off your idea}
but i can't think of anything better than all the people who mean something to me in one central location!




5 comments:
Can Dan and I please come to George Strait with you??? Seriously?
will you let nicole and dan go to george straight with you so i don't have to!? seriously?
happy to be one of your tentacles... me and justine bieber.
so.....George Strait.......
For your birthday I am giving you a Gift Card for music lessons with me. But IF Aubs goes to George Strait (who in all honesty I have seen 4 times...I had a phase) PLEASE can I go just to watch her cringe.
my spelling skills were spectacular right then.
straight = strait.
justine = justin.
i must have been beside myself with george strait-ness...
What?! Your birthday is coming? I didn't even know!
Post a Comment