the girls new favorite thing is to play dress ups in my closet.
and truth be told it's my favorite thing.
morgan had gotten all dolled up and oakley looked at her and said,
"oh morgan! you look simply beautiful!"
so cute!
oakley's finished product.she looked "simply beautiful"
i walked in my room and she was all dressed up.
sitting on my bed.
singing katy perry's "teenage dream".
priceless!
i hope that when my pseudo kids are all grown up i hope they remember how much fun i was.
good ol' aunt bwookie.


3 comments:
G;ad you survived the week-end.
And all ended back together!!!
Brooke. You rock. And my girls think you are a rock star.
You are so nice. I am sure it is a dream come true to be inyour closet dressing up. I might want to come up and join them one of these days. I am sure your closet is a bit more "magical" than mine. You are wonderful.
Post a Comment