today i had to go out to sandy to get a few things done.
i knew i would be in heidi's neck of the woods.
so i called her to see if she was up for lunch.
heidi was a go.
so i called my mom to see if she was in...
she thought she could but didn't commit.
next up jamie.
once again no commitment.
amy.
she'd let me know.
jill.
no answer.
jenny.
she was a go.
informed me my mom was also.
i got a call from amy.
she'd be late she, but coming.
text from jamie,
"lunch plans? i think i'm in"
and this is how the jensen family works.
9 phone calls & 2 hours later...
we had lunch planned.
{this happens more often than not}
final result:
lunch for 9 please.
{not to mention a similar scenario for a shopping following lunch.}
{not to mention a similar scenario for a shopping following lunch.}
2 comments:
I LOOOOOOVE this post!!! Love you for getting us together today. You're the greatest. And I love your shoes and I can't wait to listen intently to your stories next time I see you.
Lunch was fun! Thanks for inviting me! I am eating my leftovers as I type this.
Sad I missed the shopping, but I guess I gotta earn money to shop!
Post a Comment