the countless number of good people in my life.
since my birthday is on sunday i did most of my celebrating yesterday.
i sat at two different tables for two different celebrations yesterday....
as i sat at both tables i was over come with gratitude.
i have been SO blessed to have SO many good people in my life.
happy birthday to me!


8 comments:
I've realized that the dynamic of our friendship has changed recently, but until I saw the first pic on here, with you and your family, and your three closest friends, all the people that love you, I realized that I hadn't accepted the change. I guess its time I do.
Happy Birthday Brooke Jensen!
I hope you have a great birthday. You certainly deserve it.
Happy Birthday to you! So glad you've had so many great celebrations! xoxo
Happy Birthday Day to You!
Happy Birthday Day to You!
Happy Birthday Day Dear Brookie!
Happy Birthday Day to You!
I find that my singing voice is much better in writing. ;)
I hope all your wildest dreams come true.
Happy Birthday Brooke!! :)
Happy, happy birthday, Brookie!
Best Day EVER!! I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm so glad to have you as one of my besties. Loves!
brookukkah---why didn't you sit at the kids table---you're still a 22
year old kid aren't you!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! How lucky for you to share that lunch with Aubs and a girl that looks like me in a Pink Floyd shirt...I would not be caught dead in Pink Floyd that is how I knew it was not me.
Aubs is ultimate party planner...lucky girl you....
Post a Comment