the highlights:
- james franco. loved everything about him. i was rooting for him for best actor.
- colin firth's endearing acceptance speech.
- as always, the red carpet glam.
- natalie portman winning best actress.
- kirk douglas presenting the best support actress award.
- THIS
- anne hathaway.... she was awful. not funny. immature. and that blue dress?! blah.
- king's speech wining best picture... like i said, i'm probably bias because i saw almost every over movie.
- anne hathaway's monologues.
- james franco not winning best actor.
- am i the only one that missed all the huge jackman jokes?

3 comments:
Totally agree with you!!! Even James Franco looked disgusted with Anne Hathaway.
I for one was not too sad that you didn't go to Logan. It was fun hanging out with you 2 nights in a row!!!
ps. Anyone that wanted Winter's Bone to win is NOT worth your time or tears. I'm just saying...
agreed, amy! winter's bone........
i'm just really sad i didn't think to crash your oscar's party in a really weird, awkward, i-wasn't-really-invited-but-i'll-stay-through-dinner-because-i'm-secretly-hungry-for-a-home-cooked-meal-but-my-parents-refuse-to-cook-for-me-because-i'm-28-and-shouldn't-be-living-at-home-anyway kind of way first. we could have had a ball.
Missed all of it. ALL. OF. IT. I'm lame. Thanks for the recap. Sounds like I didn't miss much.
Post a Comment