Didn't Bro. Kirkham explain that addictions to Soda are against the Word of Wisdom, a week or two ago? Haha! There's gotta be a twelve step group for that.
I was hooked on Dew a few years ago, but I'm glad to say that I've dropped.... although it calls me every now and then.(That's an analogy, don't think I'm any crazier then I already am.)
2 comments:
i'm still waiting for my day. i'll be patient..... but know that i'm waiting.
i think i know just the pic to use..... something about a magnifying glass.....
Didn't Bro. Kirkham explain that addictions to Soda are against the Word of Wisdom, a week or two ago? Haha! There's gotta be a twelve step group for that.
I was hooked on Dew a few years ago, but I'm glad to say that I've dropped.... although it calls me every now and then.(That's an analogy, don't think I'm any crazier then I already am.)
Post a Comment