what is .....
28 days of love {divided by} 1 over it brooke?
one, but if you divide it by 2 you get 14 days of love.
which is just what i did.
i think i'm ready to be done playing this game. while i have many loves, i just don't have the steam to keep up with this.
i'm a busy girl.
and i want to be able to blog about other things.
although i did have a conversation yesterday that's worth a blog mention.
brooke: dan what are you doing for you wife for valentine's day?
dan: nothing. she told me not to do anything.
josh: dude, that doesn't mean anything.
brooke: right, she didn't REALLY mean don't do anything.
josh: it doesn't matter what she says. she wants something.
dan: well. she should learn to say what she really means then. that's not my fault.
priceless. right?
2 comments:
Totally agree with Dan.
And I don't care what you blog about as long as you blog.
HAHAHA...I wish we could go back and look at that conversation Dan and I had about it again because I don't think I said nothing!
And for the record...He did do something and it was exactly what I told him to do. I think, "Something small" were my exact words.
Post a Comment