Saturday, February 26, 2011

is this week over yet?

today i was supposed to wake up in logan. away from my life. away from my problems. ready for a full fun day of bridget.
instead i woke up in my bed. with no plan. no one to spend my day with. feeling sorry for myself. 

this week has been a rough one. i have no idea how it isn't over yet..... i faced the week with courage and optimism. that allllll came crashing down last night. a WINTER STORM WARNING stopped my in my tracks. so today i'm just sad. tired. annoyed. frustrated.

i'll get out of bed, unpack my weekend bag, get ready for the day, head to the mac counter, do some homework, play with the kiddos, and call it a day. {i'm sure there will be wallowing in self pity in there somewhere, & lots of diet coke.}

is it may 11th yet?

2 comments:

kaelee said...

i have a lot of these mornings, where i wake up with nothing to do and no one to do it with.

I feel ya

Jamie said...

I hate long weeks. And I hate when weekend plans fall through. When are we getting together. I need the Spring deets.