Tuesday, December 14, 2010

and were off...

to what i'm hoping proves to be a skinny day.
6:07 gym with drill sargent amy.
{and fm 100 christmas music}

i think my efforts will be a wash tonight when at my company party.

the good news is....i finally get to talk face to face with my new best friend.

{after all, she's convienced they've found my husband.}

5 comments:

aubry. said...

NEW BEST FRIEND!!!
@#%&??/@!$%
(Hiiiiiii, nicole!)
I feel like chopped liver.
Remember that time you tried setting me up with that guy YOU thought was my future husband?
!@%&/&$@@$*/
Good luck with that.
If this guy doesn't work for you, ask him if he wants a suga momma................

Nicole S. said...

This post made me happy just for the shear fact that you call me your "new best friend" too. I'm pretty sure Dan thinks we are crazy!! Oh well!

Also, good for you for getting up early and going to the gym. Don't judge me tonight when I'm stuffing my face with all that good food :)

Amy said...

We rocked that early morning workout. And I can't wait to meet your husband.

Unknown said...

I am soo impressed. Cause I have never in my life gotten up that early to work out. Way to freaking be Brooke. You are the bomb.

Jamie said...

Impressive. I need the drill sargent to come get my lazy bum to the gym as well. Do you think Orem is too far out of the way? I don't.