Monday, December 6, 2010

red lips. gingerbread houses. work tricks..oh my.

*disclaimer: this is a lot of pictures and info. love it. hate it. i don't care. it is what it is.
-marriage better be all it's cracked up to be. because dating is a crap shoot.
-the phrase "it is what it is" makes me feel better about any given situation.
-i'm SO excited for the christmas presents i've found for people.
-school needs to be done.
-i'm becoming more and more and more antisocial. help.
-my brithday {national brooke day} is only 68 days away.
-
-two comments with this picture.
1. first presidency christmas devotional. awesome.
2. my bangs stay behind my ear now. oh happy day.
-a bachlorette/bridal shower for michelle.
{talk about an easy bride to please.}

-utah football fun. {at least it was fun until this game started}

-these lovelies. i know i say it all the time, but i can't get enough of them.


-two words. red.lips.

-we decorated gingerbread houses for fhe.
sister wortley made 51 houses.
each house took an average of 30 minutes to assemble.
madness right?
to top it off.
homemade frosting for all....
wonder woman.

{i don't know if you can tell, but that says "brooke rules" on it. thanks ben.}
sometimes i feel like i'm in the office.
like when i get back from lunch and my desk looks like this.
or i find notes like this...
and my glasses here....
beyonce, you hit it dead on.... you go girl. seriously i doubt that truer words have even been spoken.







and that's what my life is like.

6 comments:

aubry. said...

next post:
the time i changed aubry's life.

Andrea said...

I love you, Brooke!

Amy said...

Your awesome Brooke.

Unknown said...

Um...first off you are beautiful. Your hair is getting so long! I love it. Congrats to Michelle, she is going to be such a pretty bride! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hat + dress combo! You are adorable in it! You are so freaking sexy with your hawt red lips. Goodness girl I wish I could pull them off like you...wanna tried lips?! Yes you do rock and I love your office haha to fun. Actual reminds me of the show "The Office." And to finish your right Beyonce rocks! She is just beautiful. Well I loved this post just about as much as I love you! I hope to see you soon! Loves!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Amen Beyonce. And your office cracks me up. That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. And last but not least you are super cool and don't ever let anyone tell you different. Love ya and I think about you often.

Unknown said...

i love that pic of us, and i love that we had some brooke and ashlee time. it was long overdue!