How fun! Don't you just love nieces and nephews?! (I'm assuming that is who they are anyway)I thought we hit b.f.f. status the night we read each other's blogs?! And considering I will see you twice next week I'd say we're there :)
You are so nice to watch the hoard. I am sure those kids are loving it. You are an amazing Aunt.
Oh, that video just made me think about extending my vacation. Thanks for watching the furious five. You are awesome.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun! Don't you just love nieces and nephews?! (I'm assuming that is who they are anyway)
I thought we hit b.f.f. status the night we read each other's blogs?! And considering I will see you twice next week I'd say we're there :)
You are so nice to watch the hoard. I am sure those kids are loving it. You are an amazing Aunt.
Oh, that video just made me think about extending my vacation. Thanks for watching the furious five. You are awesome.
Post a Comment