here is christmas 2010 thus far.

maisy either looks like she is about to smile or cry.

impromptu dinner at old spaghetti factory saturday night.
can anyone spot the not?

i stopped by my parents' house the other night.
this is waiting under their tree for me....

tonight was my work christmas party.
we went to rodizio grill.
we ate.
and ate.
and ate.

they serve chicken hearts there.
sick right?
everyone decided to try one...

to be honest, i don't think it tasted gross, i just couldn't get past what i was eating.

has anyone had their grilled pineapple?
YUM.
so far to good. i just absolutely LOVE christmas time!
last final tomorrow morning. then i'm d.o.n.e.
yay.
6 comments:
It looks like you've had a fun December so far!
I'm glad we finally got to meet. I agree another date needs to be scheduled in the near future between you and I.
P.S. I like you enough to still go through with setting you up with Ian you'll just have to get over the video game thing :)
YAY for all things Christmas. I am jealous of your dinner at Rodizio. Yum. And how could you go to the Spaghetti Factory and not take my boys? Especially when James and Josh were there! I am really joking, but it would have been a great time to use their free meal!
Always glad to see cute pictures of cute you. See you Sunday!!!!
Rodizios is the heaven on earth... i tried to convince my work to do christmas at rodizios... they turned me down.
so much fun..i love Christmas time too! I miss spending the holidays decorating our houses and trees during this time. Good times. You look so cute. I Love your glasses you are adorable in them.
Love every picture. Chicken hearts? Ugh.
and HOOOOORRRRRAAAAYYY that you're done with school for the semester. Happiness. And have you worn your new flower cardi yet? I'm dying to see its debut.
Post a Comment