Wednesday, February 11, 2009

American Idol Recap

This season I have a lot hate relationship with Idol. Let's get the reasons I hate idol out of the way:
1. 3 words: Tatiana Del Toro! She drives me CRAZY! I can't stand watching her, her annoying weekly pleads to stay on the show is just to much. I want her GONE! "One more emotional outbreak and I will strangle you with this microphone cord! " Wedding Singer.
2. Kara DioGaurdi. Boo! Who invited her to judge. It's painful to watch her. She is always saying something dumb or awkward, and he is trying to hard to be a female Simon. Kara, thanks, but NO thanks.
3. Rayn Seacrest, giving a blind person a high-5?! Eyeliner!?
Now to the reasons I love idol:
1. I love Simon! I love this facial expressions, his honesty, I just think it's pretty funny to watch.
2. Scott MacIntyre, he's the blind singer. I love him, love his voice, love the piano, love it all.
3. Danny Gokey, he's the one who's wife just died. He's my pick for season 8 winner.
4. Nathaniel Marshall, haha, the princess of the group. Yes his gay, but I loved his song last night, and I love his princess tantrums!
5. Last but not least, I find all of the drama totally and completely entertaining! I just can't get enough of it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I really need to get back into idol. I forget how much I enjoyed it back in the day.

J n J Foster said...

We feel the same way! Why did they even invite Kara to judge? She is the worst! It's just not the same without Archie!

Lenice said...

I totally agree with you on these. Looooooove Danny Gokey. He is soooo good.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know who any of these people are. The only one I remember (unfortunately) is Bikini Girl. Ew.

You are SO freaking funny! I am still laughing at your funny Lulu post on Jill's blog! And the microphone cord line? Hilarious! Pure genius!

Sorry I'm missing all the fun this weekend! Boo!