If she's not gone tonight, I AM!!!
Hey, I wanted to see a post from your birthday weekend with your fun visitors!!!!
Me, too. But, I seriously don't think there's even a chance that she'll stick around. By the way - that picture does her way too many favors! She is not even near that pretty.
AMEN GIRLFRIEND! ME TOO
get that biotch outta here. I can't stand her.
Amen, sista!!!
Yeah, amen. I didn't see the show. Did she get the boot or not?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey, I wanted to see a post from your birthday weekend with your fun visitors!!!!
Me, too. But, I seriously don't think there's even a chance that she'll stick around. By the way - that picture does her way too many favors! She is not even near that pretty.
AMEN GIRLFRIEND! ME TOO
get that biotch outta here. I can't stand her.
Amen, sista!!!
Yeah, amen. I didn't see the show. Did she get the boot or not?
Post a Comment