Friday, February 6, 2009

Sermon on the mount

This may be found a little offensive, perhaps even sacrilegious, but I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! I promise the picture of my Dad is NOT I repeat NOT posed! I hope no gets offend by this, we all got a big kick out of this in Hawaii. Just thought I could share a laugh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have offended half of christendom, but I still think it's so, so funny. The best part of it all is that he was really sitting up there talking and we were all standing there listening to him. Ha, ha!

Jacob said...

Wo unto he who shall venture dangerously close to the sea, for he shall be smitten by the rages of the waters.

Wo unto she who feeds the chicken she knows nothing about, for she shall take up illness and suffering.

brooke said...

Jake! That is hilarious!!! I will not feed the chickens! I know nothing about them!

Amy said...

I LOVE IT! It is so much funnier with the real picture to compare it too! Perfect!

hbentley said...

So FUNNY!!! It is so great that he is up there talking and you are all looking up listen with intent. I just hope you all learned something from it.

April Leydsman Mason said...

LOL..... that is damn funy (can I say that?) Seriously though. I'm still laughing.

Lenice said...

Thanks for the laugh. That is funny!!

Unknown said...

I'm Offended!