One word that sums up my life. I wish I had something exciting or even mildly worth blogging about, but I don't. It feels like I do the same thing day in and day out. School, homework, sleeping, then it starts all over again. I guess boring can be good, but I'm ready for some spice! This Friday is my birthday and some of my family will be coming down. Hopefully by that point I'll have something worth both of our times to blog about!
3 comments:
Hey, don't worry about it. I blog about throw up and songs on the radio. I don't know that any of us have way exciting lives. I am sure you will have a blast with the fam this weekend. Not as much fun as you will have with the fam in a couple of weeks though. Am I right? Uh, probably not.
Happy Birthday in a few. Any requests on a BDay gift?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF US!!! I gave you your birthday money for Hawaii--Ok?
I'm with you girl. I totally need a new blog post but have no material! Hope you have such a Happy Birthday! What a fun day for a birthday!
Post a Comment