Happy Birthday Sugar Plum!! -- so i just needed to tell you.. i was watching the news the other night and they were saying there were REAL LIVE killer bees in the St. George area. I totally thought of you and was really scared. - just for a second tho, then i remembered who you were. BROOKE JENSEN:) XOXO
7 comments:
Ah, that is so cute!
Yay! Don't you just love getting things at work? Especially flowers! How fun! Your birthday is going to be a party!!! HERE I COME!
Happy Birthday Sugar Plum!! -- so i just needed to tell you.. i was watching the news the other night and they were saying there were REAL LIVE killer bees in the St. George area. I totally thought of you and was really scared. - just for a second tho, then i remembered who you were. BROOKE JENSEN:) XOXO
LUCKY!!!!
I LOVE that arrangement! LOVE IT!
and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you and think you're just amazing. I hope you have a fabulous day! You deserve all good things in life. "You make good choices!"
How fun is that?! You're totally loved. Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a fabulous birthday! February birthday's are the BEST. (Mine's next week) Take care...Paige
Post a Comment