Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Brithday To Me!

Today is my 20th birthday! I'm finally no longer a teenager! Don't I just sound older? In celebration of my 20th here are 20 things about me....
1. My alter personalty is Lulu, consider yourself lucky if you've met her! ;)
2. My favorite color is blue, green, or yellow.
3. I LOVE Utah football.
4. I love, and I mean LOVE getting things in the mail!
5. I love laughing, and it's usually at myself.
6. I have THE best group of girl friends! Holla to my Sandy Skanks!
7. I have the world's cutest nieces and nephews! I love every second I get to spend with them.
8. My favorite candy is the Sour Patch Kid's Watermelons.
9. Diet Coke. Need I say more?! :)
10. "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"
11. I really LOVE my birthday.
12. My siblings are my best friends, especially my sisters (yes Amy, that includes you!).
13. I love music!
14. Random texts are my favorite! :)
15. I've been to Europe. 6 countries, 3 weeks, two best friends, 1 AWESOME trip!
16. I really enjoy cooking.
17. School isn't my cup of tea, but socializing, right up my alley!
18. My goal in life is to be a mom.
19. I'm really, REALLY loud
20. I like me!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Brookie!
Happy Birthday to You!

I know you can just imagine me singing this in me sweet, beautiful voice! I hope you have a good one!

And get ready for your flower cake that Aiden is making you!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthdya Brooke! It's nice to NOT be a teenager anymore, no? Have a fun day! It's ALL about you, enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Miss Brooke, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I hope you have a great day! I love you!

PS - Being a teenager is SO 2008. It's all about the 20's now. Welcome!

Jill Clark said...

I hope you had a good birthday! It was so fun to be down there with you! I think you are so fun and I can't wait for us to live closer together.

Have a good day today and remember I love you!