Here are some recent pictures of my life. Like I said nothing very exciting, but it's life! :)

My 4th flat tire in 4 months! BOO!!!
P.S. I did change my tire ALL by myself!!!!

Dixie Rock, Annie will hate me for this! :)

Do you see creeper in the background?

Black and White Party

Yummy Sushi

"He's Just NOT That Into You" DUMB!

Hula Time in #3C

Loves from The SG!!!
6 comments:
First off, I LOVE your bangs. That was a good choice. They are so cute and fun.
Second, I don't know why you say your life isn't exciting, look at all the fun things you do... party's, hula dances, movies, change tires.. your living the dream
Lastly, but most important, you are going to have a million fun things to blog about after this weekend! LOOK OUT ST. GEORGE... HERE WE COME!!!
Yes I do hate you for posting that picture! But I knew you would, so it is okay I forgive you. B/W party picture, I just love! Super cute! We all have matching hair. I want sushi right at this very moment! "He's Just Not That Into You" Agreed it was dumb minis hottie in it! And the hulaing...all I can say is that I do catch very precious moments! :)
Ya, what are you talking about a boring life?!? It looks like you do a lot of fun things. I like your bangs too. Very cute! And I think you look way cute in the movie pic. I love your necklace!
And good work on changing your tire by yourself. I am impressed.
Yeah it looks lik eyou have lots of fun things going on!!
I love the bangs too, super cute!
I love that your previous post is how boring the SG is, then you rock this post. Hello? You're a rock star for changing your own tire - I'm very impressed. And the hula outfit has never looked so good! You're a babe!
You Jensen girls hold on to those tans so well. Yours is still in full swing and you look awesome. And, I agree with Jill: those bangs are so cute on you!
And, I want to eat that sushi. Looks so yummy!
Post a Comment