Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I got bangs....

Last night I was watching the City, and one of the girls on there had really cute bangs. Sitting there I thought, "I think I could do some sassy bangs like that." I already had a hair appointment scheduled for today, so I just decided to go for it! The jury is still out on if I love them, but I'm pretty sure that I do.
P.S. Don't mind my Buckey the Beaver Teeth. I'm sure it's fine.

8 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Super cute!!!! You really almost look just like the girl on the City. Don't worry... I'm obsessed with that show. Don't tell anyone. he he he. I need to come in an visit so I can hear first hand all about your trip. Pencil me in will ya???

Jill Clark said...

"I GOT BANGS!" is all I want to say from Legally Blond.

I love them! I think they are so fun for a change! Way to go on being so daring.

I love you to death and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love Beautiful
Brooke
with Beaver teeth
and Darling Bangs

Amy said...

I love magas comment! Cute Brooke. I think you look HOT!

Lenice said...

Two thumbs up from me!! Love them.

من أجل التمكين said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Two words: Freaking CUTE! But then again you could make bald be cute. Love the change!

And I love that you rocked some random comment from crazy middle-easterner.

Anonymous said...

Two words: Freaking CUTE! But then again you could make bald be cute. Love the change!

And I love that you rocked some random comment from crazy middle-easterner.