Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC's All About Me

A- Attached or single: Recently Single
B- Best Friend: Brooke Wood
C- Cake or Pie: I'm going to go with white cake!
D- Day of the Week: SATURDAY!!!
E-Essential Item: Pretty pathetic, but my cell phone.
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Probably worms, becuase I like that you get two colors in one!
H- Hometown: Good Ol' Sandy, Utah!
I-Indulgences: Reality T.V., it's my new favorite thing.
J- January or July: July, I love the hot heat of summer!
K- Kids: After watching the Jensen hoard one! Ok, just kidding, probably 4-5.
L- Life is incomplete without: Diet Coke, my family, summer, and music.
M- Marriage Date: I'll keep you posted.
N- Number of Siblings: Two brothers and Four sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: Green Apples
P- Phobias of Fears: Fire, Spiders, the Dark, and Death.
Q- Quotes: "We got a dollar waitin' on a dime!" "Just take it or take it!" both quoted by Brad Jensen.
R- Reason to Smile: It's warm, I'm alive, and I have the best family in the world!
S- Season: Summer! I love being hot!
T- Tag Seven: Amy, Brooke B., Jenny, Jill, Jamie, Amber.
U- Unkown Fact About Me: I really enjoy cooking.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: I'm all about the meat!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails.
X- X-ray or Ultrasounds: I don't think I've ever had an ultrasound, so x-ray.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pretty much just about anything, Cafe Rio is up there though!
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I'll get going on my tag. Thanks for giving me something to blog about. I laughed out loud and your favorite quotes. So funny! Dad will love your shout out. Can't wait to see you again!

Amy said...

I love those ABC's. I am glad to hear that my hoard hasn't changed your mind about having a lot of kids. My advice, space them out more than 16 months. Life with be much easier. I love your quotes too. I have never actually heard your dad say them, but I have heard everyone else repeat them! Thanks again for a great weekend in St George by the way. We really had so much fun and our night out without kids was heaven! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Glad you picked up the tag! i loved it.