Friday, April 11, 2008

The Office

When The Office was cancelled in the fall I was pretty disappointed, I couldn't have been more excited when the writers strike ended and the season would resume. I can't decide what I thought of last night premiere episode. It was painfully awkward, but that is what is so great about this show. You constantly embarrassed for Micheal and his crazy antics. The jury is still out on my thoughts of last night episode. I'm just glad the office is back, right babe?!

3 comments:

Jill Clark said...

I totally agree that I don't know what to think about last night. I think that the awkwardness is part of the charm of the show but I felt like last night went overboard and was just dumb. But there were some funny parts. I totally love Jim.

Amy said...

Ditto to everything already said. We all think they need to go back to the simple subjects, like teasing Dwight all the time. But it was still good to watch it last night! Can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

Whoa to all of you. I thought it was classic Office material. I just want to punch Jan in the face or hit her over the head with one of her smelly candles.